The Freiburg Scottish Country Dancers warmly invite you
evening of celtic connections and continental capers
- February 22nd, 2014
- Kurhaus Kirchzarten
- Dietenbacher Straße 20, 79199 Kirchzarten
- Begin 7 p.m.
- Doors open 6 p.m.
- Admission 35€, reduced 25€.
- All fees will be collected at the evening ball registration
to the Ball (maps.google.com)
- Phone +49 (0)7661 - 52 23 (For the Kurhaus, not for registration!)
- There is also a limited number (5) of simple rooms
the Kurhaus, don't hesitate to contact them.
- Whoever that was: the voodoo-thing worked too well. Stop it now.
We've got two free places again as of today (20.2.), so you might ask Kirsten for one of these.
And the waiting list is still open!
- When planning your travel to Kirchzarten, please bear in mind that SC Freiburg
will play against FC Augsburg on saturday. The match will end around 17:30,
so depending on your route you might be struck in a traffic jam.
- Anselm has provided a nice list of our dances, including links to videos.
- Day school
- 10:30 -- 12:30 / 14:00 -- 16:00
Pfarrsaal St. Peter und Paul
- Bozener Straße 6, 79111 Freiburg
- Admission 12€
- Please bring your own lunch and drinks or join us at a local
- There will be a market in front of the hall.
- Please send your firm registration in writing by Feb. 9th 2014 to:
- Kirsten Steinbach
- Tirolerweg 25, 79111 Freiburg
- Phone +49 (0)761 - 44 52 03
- Please don't forget to mention on your registration if you would
attend day school or just come to the ball.
- On this website here you will find the current number of
and (if necessary) the waiting list.
- Accomodation and getting there
You will find the location and
directions to Kirchzarten below.
For more information please contact:
- Latest news (20.02.2014)
- 148 (of 150) registrations for the ball. A few people had to cancel their participation, so there are two more places.
Please contact Kirsten if you still like to come
- 56 (of 56, yes, we can make space for another set) registrations
for the day school.
The dayscool is now finally closed.
- For both ball and dayschool you might try your luck with the waiting list.
This still holds, as more people might catch a flu.