The Freiburg Scottish Country Dancers take you to
Treasure Island on their HMS Midwinter Ball 2011
Tony Trent and his Band are going to set sail with us on February 12 at
the Kurhaus Kirchzarten
Make sure to get on board
- HMS Midwinter Ball
- February 12th, 2011
- Kurhaus Kirchzarten
- Dietenbacher Straße 20, 79199 Kirchzarten
- Launching 7 p.m.
- Bulkheads open 6 p.m.
- Fare 35€, reduced 25€. Fare (to be paid when boarding)
includes galley dinner.
- Directions to the Ball (maps.google.com)
- Phone +49 (0)7661- 52 23 (For the Kurhaus, not for registration!)
- Day school: Sailing manœvers will be practised at a Day School
held in Freiburg with Jim Cook and Tony Trent:
- 10:30 -- 12:30 / 14:00 -- 16:00
- Wohnheim St. Johann
- Kirchstraße 13, 79100 Freiburg
- Admission 12€
- Please bring your own lunch and drinks
- Directions to the dayschool (maps.google.com)
- Boarding for the day school is complete, the waiting list is open.
Information and Registration
- Check in is complete now. If you need to cancel your registration,
please do so immediately. Please note that we had to book the meals in
advance. If we can't find a substitute, you'll need to cover these
- Latecomers may ask by E-Mail whether there
are any unexpected vacancies (e.g. due to keelhauled crew members).
- Kirsten Steinbach
- Tirolerweg 25, 79111 Freiburg
- Phone +49 (0)761 - 44 52 03
- Accomodation and getting there
You will find the location and
directions to Kirchzarten and to the Day School below.
We also provide a list of Hotels and
Guesthouses in and around Kirchzarten. For more information please contact:
- Latest news (31.01.2011)
- Check in is complete now for both day school and ball.
- Latecomers may ask by E-Mail for unexpected vacancies (e.g. due
to keelhauled crew members).